To make sure I keep up with my New Year’s Resolutions, I thought I would do an update post at the end of every month and it’ll be nice to look back in December when I probably wouldn’t have remembered half the things I done in January.
- I signed up to a six week yoga class, I went to a taster class on 8th then started the term class on 12th January.
- I went to another Kirtan event last night (31st January) on my own this time, and it was definitely very weird going to something on my own.
- I started Amy Poehler’s Yes Please on New Year’s Day and finished it on 11th January.
- I found two new recipes over the month and I bought a nutrition/cookbook from a local nutritionist.
- As you can see, I started my WordPress blog and I’ve been keeping up to date with it.
- I done Meatless Monday for all four Mondays!
- I’ve completed one month of Jantastic!
- I went to Southampton for the first time the weekend of the 23rd, to visit some friends at Uni.
- I’ve been reading more blogs and here are some of my favourite blog posts from the month:
(Fleur De Force) http://fleurdeforce.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/blogging-block-book-update-and-january.html
(Hello October) http://www.hello-october.com/2015/01/the-lazy-girls-introduction-to-exercise.html
(Essie Button) http://www.essiebutton.com/2015/01/19/love-tea-top-teas-favourite-mugs/
- I used up 22 beauty products this month; I didn’t expect to use up that much! (x)
- I hit 20,000 steps on my FitBit and got my little 20,000 steps badge.